New Revenue Streams For Nursing Homes
100 new sub-markets are opening up which will allow astute care providers to grow.
Come and be privy to all new growth opportunities.
The single market of ‘elderly/infirm’ is not the only market to service.
This seminar, which is restricted to 30 attendees, will gain a deep insight into all the opportunities in the market.
This is a seminar for senior executives who have been delegated the task of plotting the regeneration of the business.
The life cycle of the stand alone nursing home* is at an end. The business model of the future requires the ability to look outside the “white picket boundary fence”.
This seminar focuses on a business model looking out from the nursing home and not treating the boundary fence as your horizon.
The seminar focuses on a 10-15 kilometer catchment; the delivery of goods and services to all householders and generations; small development opportunities within the catchment and a plethora of revenue streams all managed from an existing base.
The business model also embraces the creation of space, enhanced community closeness and the re-creation of street intimacy and connectivity.
The business model includes the embrace of co-op stores / pubs / mail delivery / parcel acceptance / social spaces / multi-generational care / work-live spaces / co-op housing and home based care service options.
The seminar will be presented by the research editor of seniorshousing.us (one of the foremost authorities worldwide on seniors housing trends).
DATES & LOCATIONS
Edmonton, CA – Mon 11 Sep 2017
Vancouver, CA – Tue 12 Sep 2017
London, UK – Mon 13 Nov 2017
In the event of a client cancelling his/her attendance, then the following policy will apply;
- Delegates can be substituted at any time.
- A video/transcript of the event can be substituted for attendance.
- The client can postpone attendance until the next presentation of the same content.
- The client, upon payment of a supplementary fee, can have the event presented on their own premises on any mutually agreed date.
- OR a cash refund of 25 per cent up until 60 days before the event. No refund is available for any cancellation received within 60 days of the event.